Busy software company seeking QA consultant to re-structure our QA efforts and oversee ongoing improvements. We have a mobile (iOS) and web platform (django / angular) with 15 developers, PMs, BAs, etc. based in Kharkiv Ukraine. We would love to find someone to work full time at our office in Kharkiv, but part time / remote is also ok.
You should have deep experience in all aspects of modern QA testing. You should have experience building out devops / continuous release environments. You must have experience managing testing resources.
You will be tasked with the following:
- Review all current testing processes, procedures and tools
- Discuss strengths and weaknesses with development team
- Develop a testing strategy that will contribute to the creating of a continuous release environment
- Participate in weekly QA meetings
- Oversee the ongoing implementation and improvements
Note that this is NOT an agency position. We are seeking one dedicated resource who is available a minimum of 20 hours per week. This could be a full time / long term position for the right candidate.Posted On
: April 23, 2019 16:43 UTCCategory
: Web, Mobile & Software Dev > QA & Testing
: Automated Testing, Automated Tests, Automation Framework, Functional Testing, QA Automation framework, QA Engineering, Selenium, Software QA Testing, Software Testing, Test Automation Country
: United Statesclick to apply