Qlytics is seeking a motivated and experienced Python/Django Backend Developer to take on the integration of our microservices-based Platform with that of an Infrastructure as Code provider. Our company considers integrations with infrastructures on AWS, Tencent, and others as critical to its offerings.
For this project, the company is looking for a developer with experience with microservices, Django, and API integrations to (1) set up a virtual data center (2) set up S3 buckets for datasets (3) deploy our NLP and Computer Vision applications. Please apply and send a message for further technical details and to be connected with our Technical Lead.
The Qlytics platform delivers various AI and Data Services to its clients; its services and applications enable AI, NLP and Computer Vision projects to be staffed, developed, managed, and run in one continuous workflow.
Our Infrastructure as Code partner automates deployment and enables application delivery on the Edge Cloud to run at any location and within the core network of an Enterprise or telecom operator.
• 8+ years of professional Python experience
• 5+ years of professional experience building (REST) APIs
• 2+ years of experience with AWS (architecting and managing SaaS based services)
• 5+ years of Django and Microservices experience
• Experience designing and documenting internal and external (commercial) APIs leveraging API Service architectures and tools (REST, JSON)
• Knowledge of database design concepts and MySQL/Postgres.
• Analytical, troubleshooting, and debugging skills; passion for problem-solving
• Tremendous attention to detail (including documentation) and an ability to build reliable, scalable, and flexible software
• Comfortable working with a global team (Scrum method)
• Experience designing and documenting internal and external (commercial) APIs leveraging an API documentation frameworkPosted On
: March 20, 2019 08:39 UTCCategory
: Data Science & Analytics > Other - Data Science & Analytics
: API Development, DevOps, Django, Infrastructure as Code, Microservices, Python Country
: United Statesclick to apply