Blackbird.AI is fighting the war against misinformation / fake news. We are looking for like minded team members to fight the battle against harmful manufactured narratives negatively impacting communities and governments around the world.
Blackbird.AI aims to create news and content consumption that is non-biased with transparency that fosters community and enabling a more informed and empowered critical thinking society.
We’re looking for a Python Backend Developer who can be a driving force behind our development efforts. You will work with technology and R&D teams to understand the business demands to design and build solutions. Your contributions will make an incredible impact on how our demos works connecting all different pieces.
If you think the current climate of the world needs to change and you are actively Resisting the misinformation you see on a regular basis and want to make a positive impact on the world with technology, then you need not look further. We are waiting for you.
* Collaboratively define systems architecture and best practices.
* Write high caliber code on a daily basis to satisfy product requirements.
* Document best practices and act as a knowledgeable resource for engineering and problem-solving.
* At least 2 years of hands-on experience in backend development in areas such Python (+Django, Flask), UNIX/LINUX, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQL DBs, etc.
* Demonstrable ability to code independently and writing well-documented codes.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills for technical writing and client presentations
* Well versed with AWS other cloud platforms and integration.Posted On
: August 17, 2019 16:15 UTCCategory
: Web, Mobile & Software Dev > Web Development
: API, Architecture Design, AWS ECS, Backend Rest API, Python Location Requirement
: Only freelancers located in the United States may apply.
: United States
click to apply