Two international cross platform projects in the field of food and entertainment are looking for an initiative and experienced Python developer.
We are developing B2C marketplace products (ios, android, web) for automating processes in the area of booking tables in the restaurants as well as booking entertainment. Already today, our solutions help more than 450 companies attract 1000+ customers.
You need to know and be able to:
- To participate in the development of systems for collecting, processing, storing, analyzing and visualizing data.
- Be responsible for the client part of all products.
- Participate in the design of the system architecture and individual microservices.
- Decompose the requirements for the tasks with subsequent estimates of the deadlines.
- Work with the advertising network API and analytical platforms (Facebook, Voluum, Appsflyer etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Python and basic framework knowledge.
- Programming client-server applications.
- Experience in designing and developing a RESTful API.
- API Development and documentation.
- Knowledge of DBMS and other data warehouses (Redis / MongoDB / MySQL).
- Presentation of the device network protocols (HTTP, TCP) and the principles of data transmission over the network.
- Experience with AWS.
- English at a sufficient level to read technical documentation.
Who is in the team?
We have a young and friendly technical team that includes: front-end swift and kotlin developers, UX\UI designer and a CTO that runs and control overall technical development.
A small project team with great relationships which are based on mutual respect and sincerity.
Methodology of the work is built with YouTrack.
You have a unique chance to participate in an interesting and complex startups that have managed to raise funding.
Posted On: December 06, 2018 18:02 UTC
Category: Web, Mobile & Software Dev > Web Development
click to apply